Exciting job opportunity has arisen for a semi-senior accountant within our small but busy accountancy practice based in Presteigne.
The ideal candidate should be technically proficient and have a good understanding of various bookkeeping/accounting software systems. Familiarity with IRIS accountancy software would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a very varied role and would suit a candidate who wishes to be involved in all aspects of accountancy and taxation work. The main responsibilities would be:
- Accounts preparation for small limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing management accounts and VAT returns using cloud bookkeeping software, or spreadsheets
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients and developing client relationships
- Business and personal tax computations and the preparation of tax returns (desirable but not essential)
We offer a competitive salary and training for continued professional development
Starting in office but progressing to an office/work from home arrangement
Please submit a current CV and covering letter to:
Mr Stephen Housego
Broadaxe Business Park
- AAT/ACA/ACCA full or part qualified or qualified by experience
- Accounting experience of at least three years required
Job Types: Either full or part- time, permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year